Please, if your child is in the kindergarten group in 2019, you will need to complete and sign the kindergarten acknowledgement form for 2019.
If you have not done so please see the office ASAP.
Being prepared for children to go to prep is so important,we have a display area with information on surrounding schools and news on what is happening within those schools,
if you feel you would like more information on any topics please let a staff member know and we will source for you.
Vacancies for 2019 :
Events Happening December : Starting with Kidz Magic Meadowbrook
Remember to RSVP
9.30am - 11.30am
Santa will be visiting around 10.30am
Kidz Magic Meadowbrook : 15 University Drive Meadowbrook 4131
|14-23 December – River Quay, South Bank.
We all love our Christmas movies and picnicking along the river with family and friends. What better way to combine the two with Christmas Movies at River Quay in South Bank! Think all of the Christmas classics, including Elf and Home Alone. Bring a rug to sit on and pillow to get comfy.
|12 - 24 December -
St Stephen's Cathedral Gather on the lawn at St Stephen's Cathedral to view the amazing light display with the whole family. This new show is designed by AGB the creators of Sydney's Vivid Lightwalk.
|14-23 December, nightly at 7pm –
Queen Street Mall to King George Square via Albert St, Brisbane City.
Brimming with music and merriment, this year's Christmas Parade comes complete with a nativity scene, Santa and dozens of performers to entertain and delight all ages.
|14-23 December – |
Stanley Street Plaza, The Arbour and Little Stanley Street, South Bank.
Offering a range of traditional Christmas gifts, keepsakes, delicious fare and ornaments accompanied by the festive sounds of live music and carollers, South Bank's Christmas Village promises to make gift shopping a merry experience. Santa will also be onsite daily at Flowstate between 4:30pm and 8:30pm.
|7-19 December –|
Roma Street Parkland.
Come and explore the magic of the Enchanted Garden at Roma Street Parkland this Christmas where a wonderland of glittering lights will mesmerise and delight all members of the family over eight nights.
Please provide a white 2 ring binder for your child's portfolio : This can be purchased from any retail store that supplies stationery $3.00
Please ensure your child's Birth certificate and immunisation record is on file .
Each child needs to bring with them daily a sheet , drink bottle, hat ,spare clothes, nappies if not in the 0-2 age group.
If your child requires a nappy cream or Bonjela please complete the form from your teacher to allow us to apply.
If your child has milk bottles ,please write on the bottle register how many and name.All bottles must have a cover over the teat and NOT placed in the door of the fridge.
If your child has a Dummy it must be in a container or have an appropriate cover.
Our parents are so important in decisions we make at our centre, your input is very much appreciated and valued.
We have a display on our wall in the foyer for quality improvement, and we would love you to either on a daily , weekly or monthly basis add to our wall any improvements that you would love to see.
or our face book page about our centre and staff.
Christmas treat : Fun to make with your family
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain or Pillsbury® refrigerated regular pizza crust
- 4 oz, or half brick, cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil and rosemary
- 1 cup warmed marinara sauce for dipping
- Heat oven to 400°. Lay pizza dough on a work surface and stretch to a 10 x 15 inch size. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 36 equal squares. In a small bow, combine cream cheese and shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Add one tablespoon of the cheese mixture to each dough square. Make a ball with the dough, sealing the edges. Place on a cookie sheet in a Christmas tree form as shown in the photos above. Bake for 15 - 17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- After removing pull-apart from the oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with chopped herbs. Serve pull apart with marinara sauce.